We at 90di, wish our users a very Happy Diwali!
On this occasion we have a small gift for our users in providing them with a very nifty, Flight and Train schedule search service.
Let us see it with some examples:
1) Say, you want to see all the flights operating out of Lucknow. Just type in the search bar the following:
flights at lucknow
For seeing trains passing by lucknow (there will be many), just type in:
2) Or say, you want to know whether KingFisher Airline operates in Agartala. Just say:
KingFisher flights at Agartala
4) To find out if a train stops at a particular station, just say:
karnataka express jalgaon
5) If you are a number wizard and happen to remember the flight train numbers, then you can say:
6) If you deal in just numbers and codes, then you can just also say:
(It’ll be hard to get a shorter query than this [:-)]. In this case, 2007 is the shatabdi express number and MYS is the station code of Mysore)
7) For seeing the entire schedule of an operator, just type the operator name:
Jet Lite schedule
8) Last but not the least to find out the railway reservation status using your pnr number. Just type in your pnr number as ‘pnr <xxx-yyyyyyy>’, we directly take you to the railway page which shows the pnr status:
Tell us if you found this useful. Any changes/enhancements you would like to see. We would love to hear your comments and feedback. Please reply to this blog, or submit your feedback to us.
Also, If you really like our service, and think that any of your friends might also find it interesting. Then you are welcome to use this small referer form to tell them about it:
Signing off by wishing, again, everybody a very happy festive season!